Thursday, June 27, 2013

Email from 6/19/13 - --- had to repost, some creep left a comment - he has been cyber stalking me!

So incredible story. Saturday there was a baptism for the other ward and it was our new converts bday, she came over to the church to chill with us for a bit, so she was like "hey your mom wrote me back on facebook so i wrote it on a piece of paper for you to translate." I read it and one of the lines is "If you see Kassi tell her that her dad is baptizing me, its a miracle! thanks."
Needless to say I questioned the fact if she wrote that right haha and freaked out. So I had to know, checked my email upstairs real quick to see if it was real, balled like a baby when I read the email. Sorella Nelson cried too haha. 
I told the travelling sisters and President/Sorella Wolfgramm. They were so stoked. President made me announce it in zone conference. ps our zone conference is two different zones worth of missionaries. They all cheered and clapped for me, it was so legit.
An anziano in Bergamo told me today he used my story for their new convert to make her have hope about her family. I feel so blessed to have this story to share with people.
Sorella Wolfgramm said this is a testimony that Heavenly Father loves me and cares about me. The travelling sorelle both told me how I deserve and am worthy for these blessings, that was really touching for me, I dont feel like life should be this good. haha.
Our new convert is so strong. She was at the lesson with us yesterday for her sister and was bearing testimony about how she didnt feel ready to get baptized but I kept telling her she would be. Ahh it was awesome.
We also set a baptism date with my favorite african lady in bergamo. We met her my first week in the field. She said someone couldnt make up the book of mormon but still struggles with having to get baptized again.
I have noticed my faith increase, I feel like Ive had a very small amount, saying things are too good to be true and actually believing it. I think we are going to hit our goals and really help this people this transfer. 
My trainee is legit. Sorella Walch from Northern Cali. She is fetchin tall haha 5"11. We have similar personalities too. 
It is soooooo hot! and I guess ppl dont believe in ac in italy! our apartment is a hot box. I shower every night as soon as we can cause we cant handle our mcgrody we feel. 
The 5th week of this transfer we are doing a blitz with the girls in vicenza, i love those sisters so i am stoked, but here is the best part...since we are going there guess where we get to go for pday with them? VENEZIA! VENICE FOR ALL YOU ENGLISH FOLK! AHHHHH DREAM COME TRUEEE!
Yup so cant complain. Of course its not easy, but I really cant complain. life is wonderful and I feel so at home here in Italy. this mission was made for me with all these awesome people. 
Sadly the wolfgramms are peacin out this transfer. A lot of us cried in our last zone conference a few days ago. But its cool cause pres dibb was comps in italy with wolfgramm twice! cray cray.
VI VOGLIO BENE!
SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF THE MIRACLES I AM HEARING ABOUT BACK HOME, YOU ARE ALL SUCH A BLESSING IN MY LIFE. THANKS FOR YOU EXAMPLE. KEEP CALM AND EAT GELATO.
Slla Gillette.

No comments:

Post a Comment