Wednesday, June 5, 2013

EMAIL FROM 6/5/13





Life is just so good you guys. I barely have any internet time today, we are splitting pday in half, so tomorrow us 4 girls are partying it up in VERONA after our conference. We go there almost every week for conference and havent been able to check it out at all, my comp served there so we have a tour guide. STOKED!
I had 24 emails to read, i was not able to read them all but most! Dang I seriously feel so loved and blessed. I think about all of you all the time and pray for you all. My prayers are super long haha.
Tonight we are having a girls night with our investigators and new convert! and the other sorelle, we are making cookies and watching lion king! I have some disney music in Italian so I have trying to learn the songs in Italian. 
I have some pictures from our trip to Città Alta last Pday with a member in our ward Sorella Capelli. Theres one of me, my comp Hanson and slla Capelli, one with Nelson and then one of Gjika. We find out Monday all the transfer changes, so only a few days to figure out if I am training and/or leaving Bergamo! So bitter sweet. I love the members here and I have such a love for the investigators. But part of me feels ready to leave. Hanson and I are pretty sure one of us will leave so vediamo! 
Maybe I will serve with one of my besties from the MTC and we can open somewhere together haha. Its fun trying to guess what will happen every transfer, but theres no way of ever knowing what the lord has in store. 
My testimony has grown so much and I know it is only the beginning. My favorite word is beautiful, I try to tell everyone of the members and investigators how much I love them, cause I dont want anyone to ever second guess that.
YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND I LOVE YOU TO PIECES. VERIMENTE SINCEREMENTE! TUTTI VOI SIETE BELLISIMI E VI VOGLIO TANTISIMO BENE! SONO MOLTO GRATA PER OGNI BENEDIZIONE DIO HA DATTO.
A dopo,
Slla Gillette, come il razoio 

No comments:

Post a Comment