Wednesday, August 28, 2013

** EMAIL FROM 8/28/13 ** THE DAY BEFORE HER 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!

{{{{{{{{{{ Idk about you, but Im feelin 22! (name that song) }}}}}}}}}}


 
CIAO. dont have time really, sorry gang. but hey I am old starting Tomorrow! super strange, i dont feel 22 that is fosho! Sorry to all those who i cant respond to, I love you soooooo much! We went to a super pretty lake today near Brescia, pictures next week! And next pday I will be writing you about where I am going next! Pretty positive I will be leaving my beloved Bergamo. Walch will be done training and I have been here for 6 months.
This week, 3 new bap dates yayyy. Miracles, made a goofy music video with Walch to a lameee Group. Went to a funeral in a catholic Church which was all in spanish, we make up random band names in our spare bored time...idk what else really to say haha. Walch got a package of sour patch kids, i was pleased.
Really diggin pasta and tuna fish sandwiches all the time. ohhhh missionary life. lost weight tho. LOVE YOU ALL SOOO DANG MUCH.
I am an old granny. Be handin out pass along cards with my cane. Get to go to my fav members for lunch Tomorrow for my bday and another is buying me gelato yay!
I LOVE BERGAMO AND THE PEOPLE INSIDE!
haha okay ciaozies!
Sorella Gillette


No comments:

Post a Comment