Wednesday, January 22, 2014

** EMAIL FROM 1/22/14 **

No time!


Sorry, not much time today yet again. Well lots of crazy miracles!!! We taught 28 LESSONS! 8 new investigators and 2 new bap dates this week with 7 people progressing. TRIO POWER. The standard is 15 lessons a week and I have never hit that. We smacked it out of the water. We are still in shock. We have so much fun doing work and seeing so many fruits from it! It seriously was a life changing week in this great city. I have never seen members like this in my life with a desire to grow their branch! 
The negative is that I have been the sickest I've been on the mish thus far. Me and Woods got sick but I got it the worst. It's been hard this week. But I don't want to stay in I want to work! Except I kinda scare people with my creepy high pitched smokers voice. lol. Well, let's hope for another week like this. 
Here are some photos from last week's pday!
Vi Voglio Bene! 
Sorella Gillette

No comments:

Post a Comment